Blocks Of Fun Rug - History Carpet - Red Carpet 2011 Golden Globes.
Blocks Of Fun Rug
- A large solid piece of hard material, esp. rock, stone, or wood, typically with flat surfaces on each side
- A sturdy, flat-topped block used as a work surface, typically for chopping food
- (block) a rectangular area in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing several buildings; "he lives in the next block"
- (block) barricade: render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
- (block) a solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides); "the pyramids were built with large stone blocks"
- verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously); "he became a figure of fun"; "he said it in sport"
- Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
- Playful behavior or good humor
- violent and excited activity; "she asked for money and then the fun began"; "they began to fight like fun"
- A source of this
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
LOLOI RUGS is a globally diversified manufacturer and fashion leader in area rugs. Under the expert direction of 30-year area rug veteran Amir Loloi, the company has a 360-degree view of style, value and service. This global advantage informs LOLOI's decisions on texture, design and color, as well as its vision for what's next. At the core of every LOLOI design hums the artistry and history of ancient rug making. The company's medium- to high-end area rugs in every style category and construction are directly manufactured in China, India, Pakistan, Egypt, and Turkey, for a breadth of products as varied as the countries in which they are meticulously crafted. This diversity gives LOLOI unique insight into all that is new, fresh and desirable for the consumer. Loloi's tagline remains its driving force-and its promise to its customers:Texture- it forms the soul and character of a rug. Design- it reveals a rug's personality. Color- it makes Texture and Design come to life with energy and passion. It is just that passion and energy that have helped make LOLOI RUGS a multiple, nationally award-winning producer of quality, salable area rugs. In 2010 and 2011, LOLOI was honored with the prestigious, national ARTS Award for Best Rug Manufacturer of the Year. It has won five national America's Magnificent Carpets Awards and two Visual Display awards for sophisticated showroom design. LOLOI continues to think outside of the box by pioneering groundbreaking new constructions that other rug firms emulate today, and by redefining entire categories with its innovative combination of style, quality, value and superior customer service. Experience the LOLOI difference today. The Aurora Collection celebrates texture with a series of contemporary textured geometric and floral designs, which are hand-tufted in a high/low cut-and-loop pile. Made in China of 100-percent poly-acrylic, buyers can choose from 12 fresh patterns.
The Kids Room (+ more in comments!)
the most colorful room in the house
the messiest room in the house
the loudest room in the house
the happiest room in the house
and sometimes the smelliest room in the house
Im always changing the kids room, its tiny and they have to share so Im always looking for a new way to make the best of the space that we have. Even though its small and they share, they love it. From the green shag rug (with cheerios hidden inside it) to the hand painted second hand dressers. It is a well loved rom indeed.
I took these shots when there was only a glimmer of light left in the sky, so I was working with super slow shutter speeds and a very high ISO... but I love the blurred kids, it's just so fitting :)
Another Butterfly One-Block Quilt
I'm continuing to try to use up some of my orange scraps. I was amazed that I had a selection of oranges that gave me the range of values I wanted for this little design since orange is definitely not my favorite color and I tend to buy far less of it than most other colors. I quilted around the butterfly motif and "in the ditch" at all seams with invisible thread on the top and matching thread on the reverse. I certainly have been having a lot of fun with what's left of that butterfly print!
carpet shops in walsall
clean carpet vomit
hardwood or carpet
area rugs clearance
Post a comment
| HOME |