Rug stores toronto : Carpet remnants kansas city : Wildlife area rugs.
Rug Stores Toronto
- the provincial capital and largest city in Ontario (and the largest city in Canada)
- Toronto was a Canadian rock band active during the late 1970s and early 1980s. It was formed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, by guitarist Brian Allen and American-born singer Holly Woods.
- A city in Canada, capital of Ontario, on the northern shore of Lake Ontario; pop. 635,395
- Toronto is a town within the city of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia, approximately from Newcastle's central business district and is a commercial hub for the sprawling suburbs on the western shore of the lake.
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
Jennifer Klementti for ella+elliot in CRAVEtoronto - Puppies
Jennifer Klementti is a talented Ontario Photographer who came to ella+elliot to shoot for CRAVEtoronto. This shot of our Eero Aarnio Puppies standing in front ouf our Luxo Crib is one of my personal favourites. The display is modern and mature, but with a definite sense of childish whimsy.
"CRAVE Toronto innovatively connects urban gals to the sassiest, gutsiest, most inspiring people they need to know in Toronto. Our modern marketplace of soirees, gatherings and online networking serves as your ambassador to everything there is to CRAVE about Toronto." - CRAVE Toronto
Adourian's Rug Galleries
June 1, 2011
It's been a very busy week. I'm behind on posting shots and looking at everyone else's work. I will be catching up this weekend.
This is the back of a rug store on King Street East. I liked the old signage that is now very faded. I decided to use a vintage effect on this one although it does wash out the sign somewhat.
getting latex paint out of carpet
carpet fitter edinburgh
carpet on concrete
pink shag rug
Post a comment
| HOME |